The post holder, based in Derry or Belfast and covering the NHSCT area will be responsible for developing and maintaining a new initiative designed to target young people in schools, youth club or associated setting, with particular emphasis on targeting those young people who are vulnerable and/or hard to reach. The aim of the project is to deliver one-off tailored education and awareness programmes incorporating the following topics:
- Sexual violence and abuse awareness
- Online safety
- Child sexual exploitation & prevention
The sessions will be delivered to
- Post primary children aged 11-16
- Post-secondary children aged 16-25
- Train key contacts including parents, carers, teachers, youth workers and other
Application by application form only. Closing date Friday 24 March 2017.
Applications can be accepted by post, email or upload.
SIF Education worker JD
Job Application form July 2016
HRF01 – Monitoring Form updated may 13
HRF13 – DISCLOSURE OF CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS (STAFF)